Empty services are App Service Plans that are empty and have no applications, sites or jobs currently associated to it. These services can typically be deleted to save costs.
To be considered Empty, an App Service Plan must fill the following criteria:
- No applications, sites or jobs associated to it
- App Service Plan is not on a Free tier
How to apply the recommendation
- Click View in Portal to open the Azure Portal on the correct resource.
- Select Overview on the right side then
- Click Delete in the top header.