While ShareGate Overcast now supports Microsoft personal accounts, you may still wish to use a tenant-bound account to access the app.
- In the Azure Portal, click on "Azure Active Directory" and click on Users and groups
- Click on "All users" then on New user in the top menu bar.
- Fill in the information and create the desired user name.
- The user will get a login name similar to "email@example.com". This is the login you will use in ShareGate Overcast to connect.
- Follow the instructions in the Authorizations for ShareGate Overcast article to grant the necessary permissions to the user on the desired subscriptions.
- You can now sign in with the newly created user account in ShareGate Overcast and access all the information for the added subscriptions.