Stay on track by setting a budget and creating alerts. This will help you monitor costs based on both their forecast and actual spending.
You can set a monthly budget and create an alert based on either your projected costs or actual spending for any view (Costhub or Tenant).
Set your budget
- Select your desired Costhub or tenant view.
- Select Budget from the ribbon.
- Input your monthly budget.
Choose your preferred type of budget alerts
- Select one or both:
- Alert based on forecasted costs (learn more on how we calculate forecasted costs).
- Alert based on actual spending. If you set the alert based on actual spending, you will need to input a percentage of total budget.
If you want to modify your budget, click on the menu at the top right and select Change Budget and alerts from the menu in the desired Costhub or tenant view.