When you set up a budget and alerts, you will be able to view a breakdown of your costs based the selected budget when you select Budget tracker from the ribbon in your selected CostHub.
These are the elements you will find on the Budget tracker:
- $ budget for [month]: The selected budget for the month.
- Current Spending: The amount spent so far in the month.
- Balance left: The amount left to spend before exceeding the budget for the remainder of the month.
- % spent on budget: The percentage amount you have spent of the budget so far in the month.
- Table: A visual representation of where your costs are relative to you budget.
- Forecast alert (when applicable): The date you are predicted to hit your budget for the month.
- Top cost drivers: The storage accounts that are accounting for the highest spending. You can see their contributions to the monthly spending (in percentage), their current cost, and their variations from last month.