When you set up a budget, you will be able to view a breakdown of your costs based your selected budget in the Budget screen.
These are the elements you will find on the Budget screen:
- $ budget for [month]: The selected budget for the month.
- Current Spending: The amount spent so far in the month.
- Balance left: The amount left to spend before exceeding the budget for the remainder of the month.
- % spent on budget: The percentage amount you have spent of the budget so far in the month.
- Table: A visual representation of where your costs are relative to you budget.
- Forecast alert (when applicable): The date you are predicted to hit your budget for the month.
- Top cost drivers: The storage accounts that are accounting for the highest spending. You can see their contributions to the monthly spending (in percentage), their current cost, and their variations from last month.